It’s spring ya’ll!
I’ve been a little short on words lately but that is not to say nothing is going on.
Over the winter I:
- took a hand-building pottery class
- took an excellent on-line photography class
- read all of the books I received for Christmas
- reviewed my glazing notes to try to solve glazing problems
- made test tiles to test glazes in the hopes to solve glazing problems
- continue care for aging parents
- started choosing better foods and eating habits plus exercise (gasp!)
- enjoyed learning new things and being with my family
I am looking forward to throwing things again!
It will be a couple more weeks until I start throwing which is so therapeutic!
No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow ~ Proverb
In the mean time, I will be shooting . . .also therapeutic!
Follow me on Instagram for the latest up to date news on my back porch studio!